Well, actually I was going to do a girls room in yellow/gray but after seeing pink/gray together we may be going more girlie. It feels so weird to think about buying super girlie things! I'm not really a girlie-girl and of course only have Isaac so this would be new territory!
If it's a girl... I'm loving this bedding from PB-Kids. The walls will be painted grey regardless of gender, but the PBK bedding application didn't have a gray wall color option so hopefully it will look alright together.
If it's a boy, I'm loving the subtle Dr. Suess theme! I'm not really a "theme-y" person but I saw this and just loved it. I love the bright colors and even the wall hanging (luckily the person that posted this also posted the link to buy the wall decor). This bedding would be a custom job from someone on etsy. I love the bumper and drapes in this picture so will probably do the same thing if I can find someone with this fabric. This is the gray wall color we are planning to paint the room... hmmm, we actually need to start thinking about getting that done before I'm too big!
I envision myself sitting in the hospital post-delivery ordering the appropriate bedding. Ha!
I am still shocked that we resisted finding out the gender. With stuff like this it's hard because I'm such a planner I would love to have the room ready to go. However, I think it's been really great to step outside our comfort zone! Since it's the 2nd baby, there isn't as much hype so we wanted something to keep up the excitement and anticipation... this was perfect! It's been so fun so far and will make delivery day even more fun!





No comments:
Post a Comment