Today's Date: 2/6/13
Weight Gain: +8 lbs. I could definitely tell I gained some weight this week. My appetite and thirst has been through the roof!
Maternity Clothes: Yup
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: I sleep pretty well other than getting up to potty usually once.
Best Moment of the Week: Lots and lots of movement. Still not nearly as active as Isaac was at this point but feeling it more and more.
Miss Anything: I miss wearing cute shoes. I had to give up my heels this week because my feet were just getting too sore at the end of the day.
Movement: Yep!
Food Cravings: Kind of. Nothing repeatable but lots of random stuff at random times... cheese, diet coke, a croissant. Weird!
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: I sleep pretty well other than getting up to potty usually once.
Best Moment of the Week: Lots and lots of movement. Still not nearly as active as Isaac was at this point but feeling it more and more.
Miss Anything: I miss wearing cute shoes. I had to give up my heels this week because my feet were just getting too sore at the end of the day.
Movement: Yep!
Food Cravings: Kind of. Nothing repeatable but lots of random stuff at random times... cheese, diet coke, a croissant. Weird!
Nausea: Still feeling GREAT! I'm so thankful!
Other Symptoms: Just Braxton Hicks are all I can remember.
Belly Button In or Out: In
Mood: Baby is good, Isaac is good, Bryce is good, work is good, God is good... Life is great! :)
Other Symptoms: Just Braxton Hicks are all I can remember.
Belly Button In or Out: In
Mood: Baby is good, Isaac is good, Bryce is good, work is good, God is good... Life is great! :)
Diabetes Control: I made some adjustments this week and it's improved. Unfortunately that means the honeymoon is over and the insulin resistance is beginning.
We have our 20 week ultrasound on Friday. I hope we can stay strong and not find out the gender!
There are 2 things really funny about this picture. 1) I didn't realize I was wearing all gray... 2) you can't see it, but Isaac is kneeling at my feet trying to pull my forward from my calves which is causing me to awkwardly bend backward. Both things = horrible picture (Not to mention I feel like I look really swollen or something). Ha!
We have our 20 week ultrasound on Friday. I hope we can stay strong and not find out the gender!
There are 2 things really funny about this picture. 1) I didn't realize I was wearing all gray... 2) you can't see it, but Isaac is kneeling at my feet trying to pull my forward from my calves which is causing me to awkwardly bend backward. Both things = horrible picture (Not to mention I feel like I look really swollen or something). Ha!
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment