Today's Date: 1/16/13
Weight Gain: I went to the Dr on Monday and clocked in at +7 lbs. Sheesh. I think I preferred blissful ignorance. :)
Maternity Clothes: Yup
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Up about once a night, maybe twice if I had a lot to drink.
Best Moment of the Week: Lots of movement, especially the past couple days. Little baby is doing acrobatics in there!
Miss Anything: Just the normal... running, wine. You know, the important stuff. ;)
Movement: Yep!
Food Cravings: Not really.
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Up about once a night, maybe twice if I had a lot to drink.
Best Moment of the Week: Lots of movement, especially the past couple days. Little baby is doing acrobatics in there!
Miss Anything: Just the normal... running, wine. You know, the important stuff. ;)
Movement: Yep!
Food Cravings: Not really.
Nausea: Still on and off.
Other Symptoms: Not really
Belly Button In or Out: In
Mood: Pretty upbeat.
Other Symptoms: Not really
Belly Button In or Out: In
Mood: Pretty upbeat.
Diabetes Control: Great! At the Endocrinologist last week my HbA1c was a 5.8! Woohoo!! (for those not familiar, perfect control for a diabetic is a 6.0, "good" is a 7.0 and a normal person w/o diabetes is about a 5.5. So, I'm in such good control the diabetes is nearly irrelevant to the baby. Can't get much better than that!
Funny (but also not-so-funny) story. Last Thursday night we were changing out some light switches/outlets in our master bedroom. We cut the break and tested a couple (all came back w/o power). So we started changing them. After we had changed a few, I went to the next one and shocked the heck out of myself! I've never felt a shock like this from a household switch before. It was late in the evening so there wasn't much I could do. The next morning I called the Dr's office as soon and they opened. They had me come in and checked the baby's heart rate... which was just fine. Whew. Funny... because I can't believe electrocuted myself by being so stupid and not funny... well kind of obvious. :) We are just happy everything is fine.
16 week picture... can't deny the bump!
Funny (but also not-so-funny) story. Last Thursday night we were changing out some light switches/outlets in our master bedroom. We cut the break and tested a couple (all came back w/o power). So we started changing them. After we had changed a few, I went to the next one and shocked the heck out of myself! I've never felt a shock like this from a household switch before. It was late in the evening so there wasn't much I could do. The next morning I called the Dr's office as soon and they opened. They had me come in and checked the baby's heart rate... which was just fine. Whew. Funny... because I can't believe electrocuted myself by being so stupid and not funny... well kind of obvious. :) We are just happy everything is fine.
16 week picture... can't deny the bump!
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment