Wednesday, November 14, 2012

7 Weeks


Today's Date: 11/14/12
Weight Gain: 0 lbs
Maternity Clothes: No.  But oh boy, things are starting to get a little snug!  I may be breaking out the bella band in the next couple of weeks.  I remember starting to use a bella band around 8 weeks with Isaac so it seems about right.
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Up once a night but otherwise good.  Still sleeping on my stomach.
Best Moment of the Week: Getting excited to go to Las Vegas and tell some of our closest friends!
Miss Anything: Starting to miss running.  The weather is so beautiful right now it makes me miss it.
Movement: No
Food Cravings: None this week.
Nausea: Definitely had nausea this week.  Nothing ever as bad as with Isaac, but the time throughout the days is the same.  Sick in the morning, feel better noon to 3-ish then sick again until bedtime.
Other Symptoms: None you want to hear about.
Belly Button In or Out: In
Mood: Starting to get emotional at times.  I NEVER cry.  (seriously, like, never).  Today I started crying on my way home realizing my Mom would never meet this baby.  Would I have cried when I wasn't pregnant... maybe, maybe not... but definitely welled up pretty quickly.
Diabetes Control: Started doing quite a bit better this week.  Praise the Lord!

No comments: