Sunday, January 8, 2012

If Heaven Was a Fabric Store...

... it would be High Fashion Home!!!

I'm fairly positive we will not live in Houston forever and when we move someday, High Fashion Home will be sorely missed.

High Fashion Home is a 4-level fabric and home decor store.  When I walk in I feel like I'm suddenly way more stylish and trendy than I actually am.  Seriously, just being in this place makes you feel trendy.

I love to go and just walk around to find inspiration for my next room to redecorate.  There are rows and rows across 4 floors of the most fabulous fabrics I've ever seen!

I went there last weekend looking for some chevron fabric for a different project and walked out with the most fabulous ivory textured fabric.  I painted our office a light blue/grey last year and haven't gotten around to making any pillows for the sofa.  I wanted something feminine but just hadn't found the right fabric yet.

I've made one pillow but ran out of the cheap liner fabric I was using (thought I had enough!) so I haven't finished the other one yet.  I love how the first one turned out.  It's perfect!

No comments: