In 2008 I ran my first (and only) full marathon. I had a blast and have been wanting to do another one ever since.
In 2009 I had the stress fracture, 2010 was stress fracture recovery and PRing then during the Houston race this year I was only 3 months post-partum so was only prepared for the half marathon.
Well, 2012 is going to be the year of the FULL!
I've had several warm-up races (10-miler, Houston Half Marathon, 26.2k) and another one to go in early December. So far so good! Let's hope I can keep it up for Januray 15, 2012!
Here's a quick picture of my "bling" I've collected over the years!
Yes that Tiffany's bag is running bling! It's from the Nike Women's Marathon/Half Marathon in San Francisco. (The medal was a Tiffany's necklace... my kind of medal!)
Here is a sneak peak of the medals for January. Can't wait!
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
5 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment