Friday, October 21, 2011

What is this Pinterest thing?

So a friend recently told me about Pinterest.  (Thanks, Courtney!)  I procrastinated then finally joined.  I don't really know what I'm doing... I just find pins that I like and "repin" them so they save and I can look at them again later.

On the left-hand side of my profile screen, it says I started "following" all these people.  Ummm... I've never clicked anything to follow people (the list is mostly people I already know).  Not that I don't want to follow them, but how did that happen without me clicking on anything?

Oh well.  If I started following you on Pinterest, no offense, but it was unintentional.  I have no idea how it happened.  Ha!

I've pretty much pinned enough home stuff to decorate my next house.  Lots of awesome rooms that fit my style.

On another note, this is my first iMac blog!  Woo!  Have I mentioned how much I love this computer?!?!  :)

From Pinterest... love this bathroom!  Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I think it automatically links you to follow your friends from FB, that's what I've noticed. It gives you a starting point to other peopls boards. I don't think it would offend anyone though that you were following them, just in case you were worried :) Everyone shares their ideas and there's a way to make your boards private so if they didn't want someone to follow them, then they have that option as well. Just wanted to let you know :)