Tuesday, October 18, 2011

We did it! *GASP*

We thought about switching to a Mac before we bought our current computer (which is a Dell purchased a month before we found out I was pregnant).  Ever since we bought it, I regret spending the money because it's been a piece of....

It crashes, doesn't load, won't connect to the internet... blah, blah, blah... typical PC stuff.

Last night, I'd had it.  I had to restart 3 times just to get the internet to load.  Our plan this year has been to get a new computer around Christmas but we gave in early and got THIS!
Woo!  Our new computer is a 27" iMac and thanks to Amazon Prime will be here tomorrow!

Not gonna lie, I'm frightened at the thought of now having a Mac after being PC people pretty much forever (I don't think the Black/Green Macintosh from 3rd grade really counts).  Everyone I've talked to said "once you go Mac, you can't go back!".  Ha!  I hope they are right.

No comments: