I wanted to have pictures taken for Isaac's 6 months. I had heard from a friend that the "mall" pictures run around $100 if you buy the digital images (which we would probably do). So I shopped and around and heard from another friend about a photographer who was just starting out. She had very reasonable prices for the photography session and actually put that towards the purchase of pictures.
Altogether, we did spend more than we would for mall pictures, but not considerably more and I think they turned out awesome!
We had 85 photoshopped "proofs" to choose from. Seriously?!?! That was way beyond our expectations. I think we expected only about 20. We chose the following and had a variety of prints made for us and family. They were all great and it was so hard to choose!
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
5 weeks ago
















No comments:
Post a Comment