Monday, March 21, 2011

Sitting Up!

Isaac is stubborn... not unlike someone I know (okay... me).  I swear he's had the capability to sit up for a couple of weeks but he just didn't want to.  If something caught his attention he would sit up and look, but if he was bored he would just pancake on the ground in front of him and scream!  Ugh!

Well, finally today he *decided* it would be a good day to sit up.  I was at the grocery store and had him sitting in one of those shopping cart covers with a toy in front of him.  All of a sudden he sat straight up and grabbed the toy in front of him and chewed on it... for several minutes!  Holy moly!

When Bryce got home later that day we tried in the living room and voila! he did it!  He's still a little wobbly and will fall over after about 30 seconds but it's a start!  Yeah Isaac!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Too cute! Congrats, Isaac! :)