A few posts ago, I had a picture of the breastmilk I'd collected so far (you can read about it here). Since that picture, I've accumulated significantly more... so much that it had completely filled 2 of the 4 pullout shelves in our freezer!
I plan to continue pumping and freezing until I go back to work (2 1/2 months away), so the current arrangement wasn't going to work. We ended up buying a deep freeze for the garage. We spent 2 hours rearranging this weekend to make it fit in the garage but finally made room. Texas garages are SMALL which frustrating since we don't have basements.
Picture of the last bit of room in the garage to stash the freezer (squeezed between some shelves and the lawnmower).
Already putting it to good use. Yes, thats a J. Crew bag approx. 1/2 full of breastmilk. :) I counted about 350 ounces frozen so far.



No comments:
Post a Comment