We spent a TON of time this weekend getting the room ready. Here's a quick synopsis of the weekend:
Friday Night: Painted walls behind built-in shelves & moved small items to another bedroom
Saturday: ~4 hours spent moving the treadmill to office, then changed mind and moved it to spare bedroom. This treadmill is not the "fold up" kind and weighs about a gazillion pounds. We had to take it apart to get it through the doorway and down the hall (then back down the hall into another bedroom). We also painted the closet in the evening.
Sunday: ~4 hours spent hours taking apart weight machine and storing in the attic.
Monday: Painted room then cleaned/reorganized and hung a ceiling fan.
Whew! It doesn't seem like much, but I am exhausted and Bryce did all the lifting!
I can't find the "Before" picture, but here's a previous blog that shows it pretty well. Envision a lot more junk and a twin bed in the room as well.
Here are the after pictures! I love it!
I'm not sold on having a TV in the nursery... Bryce thinks I'll enjoy it during the many hours I'll spend feeding Isaac in the room. It's there for now...
His furniture, rocker and bedding should all arrive sometime this month. Can't wait!



1 comment:
Looks great! You'll definitely enjoy the TV, especially if you have a night owl like Lauren was. Besides, it can always go away before he starts to get interested in it. Lauren just turned 18 months and she's only barely aware if the tv is on. It doesn't interest her much yet.
Post a Comment