I've been really slacking off with my weekly updates. Everything is still going pretty well. At my last appointment a little over a week ago, I had gained 19 pounds. Yikes! I'm right on track with where I need to be, but it's still scary to see such a big number on the scale. :)
My back is still hurting, but feels better with a comfy chair and a heating pad. I've also found that sitting on the big exercise ball/yoga ball feels good too. I'm not sure why since my back isn't supported when I sit on it, but it does for some reason. I borrowed a friend's ball (thanks, Meredith!) and has really helped.
I also bought some better shoes this week. I had still been wearing heels to work (small heels, but still heels). I think my feet are starting to swell just a little so they have been uncomfortable by the end of the day. I bought a couple pairs of cute, slip-on flats, so hopefully that helps.
I haven't had any strangers try to touch the belly yet. I hope it stays that way. :)
We have another Dr's appointment this week, so hopefully everything continues to go well!



1 comment:
The only person who touched my belly was a waitress at Antonio's in Baytown, so beware.
Post a Comment