I'm pretty late posting this... we've known for about 10 days. Work has been horrible, to put it nicely but luckily I should get this weekend off as things seem to be back under control for now.
We had our 20 week ultrasound last week and were quite shocked to hear it was a boy! We just "knew" it was going to be a girl. I had girl bedding picked out (see here) and had mentally thought of several other things.... SOOOO, we were pretty shocked to see a particular image on the screen. :) But, of course, are really excited to have a son.
Our little guy will be named Isaac Henry Jakub. We both love the name Isaac, and Henry is a family name.
I still haven't found bedding I like as much, so I will probably buy fabric and either make it myself or more likely, have someone else make it. Here is the fabric I've picked out so far...
Bed Skirt: here
Outside of Bumper (likely to change): here
Inside of Bumper: here




2 comments:
I like your fabric! But where is your baby bump profile picture??? :)
Laura
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
The Delilah bedding is what i had picked out but couldn't bring myself to purchase when i could make stuff myself - so it was the inspiration for the Amy Butler fabrics i purchased.
love the boy stuff you picked out as well. can't wait to meet Isaac!!
Katie B.
Post a Comment