Friday, May 14, 2010

Funny Things Heard While Pregnant #2

At work today, the following conversation took place between myself and someone who I don't know extremely well.

Person: "I think you're having a girl."
Me: "Wow! You're the first person who has told me that... everyone seems to think I'm having a boy."
Person: "Well, I think it's a girl."
Me: "Why do you think that?"
Person: "Don't take this the wrong way, but when I was pregnant with my daughter my butt got pretty big and I noticed you were growing a booty."

Yep, you read that right. Not only did I get called fat, but the word "booty" was also used.

At least SOMEONE doesn't think I'm having a boy.

2 comments:

Crystal Johnson said...

I can't believe it Kim! Seriously, people do and say the strangest things when you are pregnant! Excited to follow your blog...

Crystal Johnson said...

Oh...and no, you DO NOT have a booty...you are a cute, petite pregnant woman!