Sunday, May 30, 2010

19 Weeks

This week was uneventful, mostly. I continue to feel Poppy moving around... with the movements becoming more consistent and stronger. I can tell the difference between kicking and moving positions. When Poppy changes positions I feel a lot of pressure in different parts of my belly.

I had an appointment with my Endocrinologist on Thursday. They checked my Hb A1c and it was a 5.9!!! I was a 6.7 before I was pregnant, it went to a 6.4, then 6.0 and now 5.9! The doctor told me I was really no different from a normal non-diabetic at this point. What great news!

This upcoming week, we find out Poppy gender. We continue to feel stronger and stronger about it being a girl, but of course will be happy with either (for different reasons).

Below is my 19 week picture. People at work are actually starting to point out that my belly is getting a little bigger (finally!).

No comments: