Saturday, May 8, 2010

16 Weeks... And a Haircut!

Before I was pregnant I would see pregnant friends (in the 'teens' of their pregnancy) and say "Wow, you don't even look pregnant!". I would often get a weird look/half smile if I'm lucky and I never understood why. Now I do.

I'm 16 weeks and everyone says... "You can't even tell!". Ummm... I feel fat and went through ~6 weeks of miserable nausea (among other miserable 1st trimester stuff), just tell me I look pregnant, puuullllease!

On another note, I finally got my haircut after ~7 months. I saw the same stylist for about 6 years. The last year I saw her she became really flakey. She would answer her cell phone and have a 5-10 min conversation while cutting my hair! As a result I had bad haircuts about 50% of the time. I procrastinated finding a new stylist, but finally had a recommendation from my friend, Dena. I went to Lavish Hair Salon to the sweetest stylist! I am happy to report she did not talk on her cell phone AND I got a great haircut!

No comments: