April 12, 2010
I can't believe TODAY I'm 12.5 weeks! Holy cow! That means next week I can start going public with this ordeal.I've decided I'm going to start telling people next week at work. There are actually 2 other ladies in my same level of position that are also pregnant. They waited until 20+ weeks to tell people. I don't really understand why, I don't see my direct reports as treating me any differently because I'm pregnant. I actually see them as being really excited!
I can't believe my first trimester is coming to a close. It really seems like the time is going by so quickly. However, as the days go by we are getting so excited it sometimes seems like it's not coming fast enough! We are so excited to meet our future son or daughter... October can't come fast enough!
Here is a picture from our most recent ultrasound. The first picture is of the head and hand... the blue streak is just a glare since we had to take a picture of a picture. The second is of the baby chillin upside down. We both think it definitely has an Osborn head.





No comments:
Post a Comment