Happy St. Patrick's Day! Today is a Wednesday and on Friday, we will officially be at 9 weeks! Let me say that I am definitely feeling it! I continue to have some really intense nausea and fatigue. Today, the only thing that tasted good and was satisfying was Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies.... healthy, huh? The fact that anything sounded good was a relief.
It's crazy to me that in about 3 weeks we can start "telling" people! We've already told soooo many people. Sorry if you didn't know and feel left out, but we really have told so many folks. We kind of feel that the more close friends know the more support we have to encourage us and be there if things don't work out.
We forgot to take an 8 week picture but let me tell you... I'm starting to look a little "full". The books say it's just bloating and weight gain at this point (great....) but my pants are seriously tight. I have to wear FRC's to work everyday now and am looking forward to "telling" people so I can wear normal clothes again!
I ordered a Bella Band online last weekend and am anxiously waiting for it to arrive! I'll let you know how it works out, but everyone tells me they are awesome!



1 comment:
We are just so excited for you both! Bella Bands are great! My girlfriend, Melissa, owns "Mommie Chic and Me" a maternity and children's boutique in downtown League City. She sells those there I know :)
Post a Comment